Invited Professor of several Universities: Faculty of Dental Medicine of University of Lisbon, Portugal and São Leopoldo Mandic University, Rio de Janeiro Brazil.CV SPEAKER
– Graduated in Dental Medicine, IUEM, Almada Portugal
– Felllow in Implant Dentistry, Miamy University.
– Pos graduated in Advance Implantology and Minimally Invasive Rehabilitation.
– Invited professor of online Master course of Oral Pathology and Advanced Implant Surgery, Universidad Católica de Múrcia/Knotgroup, Spain.
– Invited Professor of several Universities:
o Faculty of Dental Medicine of University of Lisbon, Portugal.
o São Leopoldo Mandic University, Rio de Janeiro Brazil.
o IUSC- CESPU, Gandra Portugal
o Granada University, Spain.
o Córdoba University, Spain.
o UNIFIO University , São Paulo, Brazil
o Vassouras University – Valença, Brazil
– Tutor of private hands-on courses in Implantology in Portugal.
– Author of several articles in Portuguese and international dental magazines.
– Speaker in several lectures in Implant dentistry and GBR
– Private practice limited to implantology and oral rehabilitation
– Dental Expert
PET: Self preservation is the first law of nature.
Partial extraction therapies are a set of techniques that allow bone preservation by submerging the patient’s own root fragments. The PET techniques had demonstrated histological and clinical results contributory to esthetics implant treatment. In histological studies, its capacity in avoiding bone remodeling on the buccal side aspect of the root and the preservation of buccal bone plate and surrounding buccal/facial tissues, has been reported, and it seems
not interfere with implant osteointegration.
In this lecture the author purposes to show some cases were the PET techniques were fundamental for the esthetic maintenance.