– M.Vision approach, philosophy.
– Patient analysis. Photo & video documentation.
– Treatment planning. Presentation for the patient.
– Importance of magnification. Loupes and microscopes in prosthetics.
– Full crown preparation protocol.
– Veneers/inlays preparation protocol.
– Provisional restorations. Ways and materials.
– Choice of final restoration material.
– Impression and precise model.
– Bonding protocol.
– Final documentation and cases analysis.
Throughout the years proper protocols were created by top world specialists.
Then, microscopes and other magnification systems were introduced into a daily practice, and now it is difficult to imagine dentistry without them.
Everything seemed completed.
Modern dentistry moves one.
We are going digital.
First visit. Scanning strategies.
Photo/video protocol for clinic/lab co-operation.
3D printing technologies.
Mock-up and case analysis.
Preparation in digital workflow.
After preparation scanning
Final restorations designing.